1. No appointment will be released if you do not disclose your reason(s) for an appointment;
2. Face-to-face apppointments are offered based on your clinical needs following a discussion between the clinician and the patient;
3. Online access and e-consultation are now offered;
4. We recommend that patients either order their prescriptions online or put a paper request through the front door letter box. Make sure you do so 7 days before your last tablet or dose. Prescriptions are typically ready for collection within 48 working hours of your request;
5. All patients who attend the surgery will be screened twice, first by the staff on reception and then, by the clinical staff who is attending to you. Our clinical staff are trained to screen and reserve the right to decide the level of care you need;
6. Adhere to our social distancing protocol and wear a face mask when you are at the surgery; clinical staff providing the face-to-face consultations will not enage in small talk with you, please keep conversations short and focus on your health concerns only;
7. You are required to leave the premise immediately if you are found to be coughing and have a temperature of 37.8 degree celsius or higher;
8. Anyone proven to be intentionally hiding facts about one's health status and chooses to act against social distancing/isolation guidelines as published by NHS and Public Health England may be liable for any damages and costs by the surgery;
9. During this pandemic, the surgery will keep all patients updated of any infomation and/or events which may have a direct impact on you and your families. SMS text will be used as the most efficient way of communication.
10. Wash hands using soap and running water, and please do so for at least 20 seconds. Do not simply reply on alcohol gel/hand sanitiser to clean your hands.
Information that you may need to appreciate these protocols:
Third Party Calls
The surgery is not able to deal with any members of the general public and all registered patients must be available to verify third party consent for all enquiries and appointment booking.
Update us with your mobile number and email address
For all registered patients, please kindly update the surgery with your mobile phone numbers for quick updates, and email adddress for online services such as repeat prescriptions, apointments booking, online consultation, etc.
Welcome to Park View Surgery
Embracing up-to-date evidence based primary healthcare practice, building on trust, respect and collaborative relationships with our patients, and working with secondary care and third party health and social services to provide high quality healthcare services to inspire self-caring behaviours.
To be recognised as a valuable partner with our service users and health professionals in providing individualised and quality care approaches that inspire good health management and well-being.
Our Core Values
Underpinning our vision and driving our mission are our 4 core values:
- Integrity and Ethics: We adhere to high moral principles and professional fundamentals to build a person-focused and family-centred practice that supports our vision.
- Respect for Human Rights, Privacy and Confidentiality: Our work is guided and informed by our commitment to respect all individuals and their rights, privacy and confidentiality. We value diversity, commit to equality and strive to build a trusting and nurturing culture where our staff are motivated and supported to give their best to our patients.
- Innovation and Evidence-Based Practice: We use resources efficiently and effectively to integrate knowledge and evidence-based policies, programmes, practices, principles and management techniques to continue and enhance collaboration, assessment, communication, decision-making and execution for best possible patient outcomes.
- Drive and Commitment to Care: We are passionate about effective quality treatments and sustainable health programmes. Our staff is engaged with drive and commitment to foster compassionate patient relationships and strive to exceed our patients’ expectations.
Our Proud Achievements
We were assessed and verified on 5th August 2019 to have 97% compliance to infection prevention and control stadards as set by the ERYCCG. We want to thank everyone who has visited the surgery, for you have given the environment its due attention, for us to acheive such exceptional results. While staff at all levels will continue to maintain the same high standard, we wish to thank all in advance to do the same, so that all our service users and providers can continue to enjoy a clean and safe environment.
Disability Drop off
There is one disabled drop off in the front of the surgery. All visitors should park responsibly using available street parking and should not block the surgery for emergency access.
Our surgery is wheelchair accessible.
Due to resource constraints, we are unable to provide a chaperone wheelchair service. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.