Announcements & News
- The surgery is closed from 12:30 to 13:30hr for protected time for learning on a daily basis.
- Protected Time for Learning (PTL): The surgery will close for all staff to attend training, from 12 noon on the following days: 15th June 2022, 14th July 2022, 14th September 2022, 13th October 2022, 16th November 2022 and 9th March 2023. Please contact NHS 111 should you require non-urgent medical attention during this time.
- Our new telephone system is in place to meet patient requests, as all new system, the surgery is experiencing some teething problems and our staff are doing their best to help. We thank you in advance for your kind pateince which is very important for our staff to function optimally.
- The surgery uses joint/group consultation as a means for quality assurance, and should you feel that this is not suitable for you, please inform the clinical staff members who are in attendance.
- Campaign to reduce Opioid prescribing: the surgery is actively participating in this campaign - you can find information about using opioids here.
- Computing system disruption: the surgery experienced severe computing disruption on 6th Febraury 2020. The EMIS system did not perform as expected, which resulted in severe appointment backlog. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Repeat prescriptions: we will no longer accept repeat prescriptions via telephone after 1st July 2019. Please refer to 'Prescriptions' for more information.
- Pharmacies: will no longer act as third party for prescription requests, you can make a request directly from the surgery by posting your request into our mail box/through the letter flap. Otherwise, online request is the best way forward, please ask our staff for help to organise one for you.
- Cost of prescriptions: patients are responsible to bear their own costs. For possible exemptions, please view the exemptions from the prescription charge.
- Surgery Improvement Project 2019 (Workforce improvement and adjustment - started in late Feb 2019): you will experience a new workforce – please refer to ‘Our Staff' page for further information - we apologise for not being able to establish a deadline for this.
- Online Consult is now available at https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/park-view-surgery-1
Kindly contact the surgery if you should want a type 1 opt-out to be registered with our practice. This indicates you do not want your confidential patient information leaving the practice for research and planning purposes. These existing type 1 opt-outs will continue to be respected until the Department of Health and Social Care conducts a consultation with the National Data Guardian on its removal.
Research and Publications
- Salaried GP
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber)
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Medical Adminstrative Support
If you are interested in applying for an above position, please contact the surgery at ERYCCG.email@example.com