Announcements & News
- The surgery is closed from 12:30 to 13:30 for protected time for learning (PTL) on a daily basis.
- Additional PTLwill be held on 14th March 2024 from 12 noon. Please contact NHS111 on this PTL day if you need to to be seen.
- Many Congratultions to Dr Jennifer Loke, our nurse consultant for being selected by Hull and East Riding Partnership as a Fellow for the Health Equity Fellowship Programme 2024 to build her knowledge on health equality amongts the older patients.
- Our most recent analysis of ARRS impact on GP practices is now published with the British Journal of General Practice.
- Our second quality improvement project (2021 to 2023) on relieving pressure on GP appointments is now published.
- 93.59% of our patients are treated to the age appropriate thresholds to address cardiovascualr disease prevention by March 2023.
- We consistently remain in the top percentile for antibiotic prescrition, that only 2.8% of our population are prescribed with antibiotics, by which were issued based test results.
- Dr Jennifer Loke, our nurse consultant, attended the award ceremony by the Queen's Nurse Institute and had received the prestigious Queen's Nurse Title on 28th November 2022.
- The surgery would like to congratulate our Nurse Consultant, Dr Jennifer Loke for being shortlisted for the Nursing Times Awards 2022 under the category of Nurse of the Year!
- The surgery is proud to announce that Dr Kah Lee has led our team to be shortlisted for General Practice Awards 2022 for Clinical Improvement: Public Health and Prevention!
- We are pleased to say that our team has been shortlisted for the Nursing Times Workforce Awards 2022 for the category of Best Employer for Staff Recognition and Engagement!
- Our new telephone system is in place to meet patient requests, as all new system, the surgery is experiencing some teething problems and our staff are doing their best to help. We thank you in advance for your kind pateince which is very important for our staff to function optimally.
- The surgery uses joint/group consultation as a means for quality assurance, and should you feel that this is not suitable for you, please inform the clinical staff members who are in attendance.
- Campaign to reduce Opioid prescribing: the surgery is actively participating in this campaign - you can find information about using opioids here.
- Computing system disruption: the surgery experienced severe computing disruption on 6th Febraury 2020. The EMIS system did not perform as expected, which resulted in severe appointment backlog. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Repeat prescriptions: we will no longer accept repeat prescriptions via telephone after 1st July 2019. Please refer to 'Prescriptions' for more information.
- Pharmacies: will no longer act as third party for prescription requests, you can make a request directly from the surgery by posting your request into our mail box/through the letter flap. Otherwise, online request is the best way forward, please ask our staff for help to organise one for you.
- Cost of prescriptions: patients are responsible to bear their own costs. For possible exemptions, please view the exemptions from the prescription charge.
- Surgery Improvement Project 2019 (Workforce improvement and adjustment - started in late Feb 2019): you will experience a new workforce – please refer to ‘Our Staff' page for further information - we apologise for not being able to establish a deadline for this.
- Online Consult is now available at https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/park-view-surgery-1
Kindly contact the surgery if you should want a type 1 opt-out to be registered with our practice. This indicates you do not want your confidential patient information leaving the practice for research and planning purposes. These existing type 1 opt-outs will continue to be respected until the Department of Health and Social Care conducts a consultation with the National Data Guardian on its removal.
Research and Publications
- Salaried GP
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber)
- Medical Care Navigator and Administrator
If you are interested in applying for an above position, please contact the surgery at ERYCCG.email@example.com