Announcements & News
- The surgery is closed from 12noon to 13:00hr for protected time for learning on a daily basis.
- Our new telephone system is in place to meet patient requests, as all new system, the surgery is experiencing some teething problems and our staff are doing their best to help. We thank you in advance for your kind pateince which is very important for our staff to function optimally.
- The surgery uses joint/group consultation as a means for qualty assurance, and should you feel that this is not suitable for you, please inform the clinical staff members who are in attendance.
- Campaign to reduce Opioid prescribing: the surgery is actively participating in this campaign - you can find information about using opioids here.
- Computing system disruption:the surgery experienced severe computing disruption on 6th Febraury 2020. The EMIS system did not perform as expected, which resulted in severe appointment backlog. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Repeat prescriptions: we will no longer accept repeat prescriptions via telephone after 1st July 2019. Please refer to 'Prescriptions' for more information.
- Pharmacies no longer act as thrid part for request of prescrition, you can make request directly from the surgery by postign your request into our mail box/through the letter flap. Otherwsie, online request is the best way forward, please ask our staff for help to organise one for you.
- Cost of prescriptions: patients are responsible to bear their own costs. For possible exemptions, please view the exemptions from the prescription charge.
- Surgery Improvement Project 2019 (Facilities upgrade - started in Mid March 2019): you would have experienced a series of changes to the surgery and construction work is currently being undertaken at the existing patient waiting area. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing and we aim to complete this work by December 2019. Specil mention: the walkway and corridor will be installed with laminate flooring over the long weekeend beginning 23rd August 2019.
- Surgery Improvement Project 2019 (Workforce improvement and adjustment - started in late Feb 2019): you will experience a new workforce – please refer to ‘Our Staff' page for further information - we apologise for not being able to establish a deadline for this.
Research and Publications
Look out for Park View research efforts and articles here. Visit again!
- Salaried GP
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber)
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Medical Adminstrative Support
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please contact the surgery at ERYCCGparkviewsurgery@nhs.net